I have struggled over the years with my skin. I started getting bumps all over my forehead and it was not cute! A couple of my friends used the Clear Proof Mary Kay face wash kit. It comes with a toner, face wash, lotion, and treatment gel. Let me tell you this was a life saver for me, it helped my skin SO MUCH! The kit is around $50, but its so worth it! You can buy it online but you have to find a consultant to buy it from. I buy mine from Kaitlyn Krna , you can click facebook if you would like to contact her. Katlyn always sends me little samples of different Mary Kay products, so she sent me a sample of the Charcoal mask, and let me tell you if clears up your skin! It does amazing things, and I feel like a lot of people don’t believe in face masks, so they don’t want to spend there money on them, but I love this product so much! I also think face masks are a lot of fun so I enjoy putting them on. To apply this face mask I use a brush from Mac but you can use your hands or buy a brush from Mary Kay.
Even if you don’t have struggling skin, everyone would benefit from a skincare routine. My mother is known for going to bed with her makeup on, and after listening to my advice she has been washing her face before bed, and following a skincare routine, and you can absolutely see a huge difference! No matter what products you choose to use, the following steps are the basic steps that everyone should follow.
When I apply my regiment this is the order I go in
- Charcoal face mask – leave on 15 min ( 3x a week) put on over clean skin
- use my coconut scrub (let me know if you’d like a tutorial on how to make it)
- Wash my face with face wash
- Tone my face with my toner
- Moisturize my face
- Apply treatment gel
I also would NOT USE TONER, or GEL THE FIRST WEEK! I did and I thought I was allergic, but I was just adusting to product so I would definitely WAIT to use all of products at once, Your face needs time to adjust. But I would 100% buy this product if your skin is struggling.
Skin tips that will help you in your every day life!
- Don’t Wear your makeup to bed!
- Don’t touch your face, unless your hands are clean!
- Drink A lot of water! And less choc milk, coffee, pop, ect.
- Wash your face daily!
- Moisturize to keep your skin hydrated
- When you wash your face and moisturize, do it in upward strokes, so your skin won’t sag later in life
- Make sure you also wash your neck, and moisturize your neck also!
- Before you put your makeup on put sunscreen on your face so that you don’t get dark spots and wrinkles later in life, I don’t care how old you are, wear it!!!
I know my skin isn’t perfect but its better than it was, so I’m happy! But I hope this is helpful! Thanks for reading my blog! Have the best day!!